This email is to remind everyone of some upcoming deadlines and other important information.
Risk Management (Background Check), CDC, and Safesport Certifications:
Risk Management is due ASAP. Coaches who have not completed their Risk Management Background check must get this done to be assigned to their team in Got Sport. This is required to view their schedule, manage their team and other important parts of the season.
CDC and Safesport Certifications in Got Sport are due September 10th
Any questions or problems please view the previous communication sent to the coaches. Please email Safesport@michiganyouthsoccer.org if you continue to run into any issues.
Previous Email on Risk Management
Please review the most recent communication on the team management aspect of Got Sport. Photos, Roster numbers, and Documents are due by September 1st so CASL can review them. As always we are more than happy to offer clubs an extension on this just please let us know.
Previous Email on Team Management
The preliminary schedule for the upcoming Fall 2021 season has been posted. Please use the link below to find the schedule and view your standings for the upcoming season. We do apologize for the delay, but we hope most issues have been fixed. Please make sure you see the following for your team:
- 8 games total - 4 home and 4 away
- Your coaching information is attached to your team (Background check required and you need to be assigned to your team)
- Your venue (field) is correct and playing format (11v11, 9v9, 7v7)
All reschedule requested are due by September 1st.
To submit a reschedule request please visit
***Please note - Only the HOME team is required to submit the game change request**
To find another team coaching contacting information please follow these steps:
- Go to CASLsoccer.org/schedule-standings
- Find your division - click on the blue "Schedule" box
- Scroll down to find the division schedule
- Once you find the team you wish to reschedule with click the team
- You will see "View Team Contact Information" - which will display the coach's name, email, and phone.
If a coach's team information is not there please email me at Director@caslsoccer.org so we can get you in touch with them
As always please feel free to reach out with any questions!